Welcome to BESIEGED the new 4 parts challenge for Desert Operations and Wargame 1942, where you can show your might and power!
You can take part on this challenge to get amazing rewards in each round and a greater one at the end! Be amongst the top 3 winners and get the big prize!
Every challenge will reward 3 winners with diamonds.
Every challenge will also award points to the top 5 players of all permanent worlds, every week.
After all 4 challenges have been completed, the user that has collected the most points (all permanent worlds except BK) will be the winner of the BESIEGED challenge (1 winner per world).
BESIEGED 1 – Secure the Surroundings
NOVEMBER 5-11 / 10-11 Included
BESIEGED 2 – Hold the Grounds
NOVEMBER 12-11 / 17-11 Included
BESIEGED 3 – Counter-Attack
NOVEMBER 19-11 / 24-11 Included
Includes a bonus challenge
BESIEGED 4 – Final Uprising
NOVEMBER 26-11 / 1-12 Included
- Support reserves the right to exclude any player for any irregularity, without notice and without any right to dispute nor compensation;
- The use of the holiday mode during the last 48 hours of any individual or bonus challenge, automatically disqualifies the participant from that individual challenge.
- Any sanction received during the full time period of the global challenge automatically disqualifies the participant from all 4 individual challenges and the global one, as well as coming out of a temporary lock after the initial challenge began or being sanctioned after it ended and before the final results are published;
- In the event of an irregularity, support can revoke credited rewards!
- Participation is free and not mandatory and only requires a game account. By participating you have agreed that your nickname is mentioned as a participant and/or a potential winner. Prizes are only in the game virtual currency: diamonds and in game resources (LP - loyalty points);
- Listed winners are not entitled to additional gains or compensation than those listed. Prizes can only be rewarded in the one world where they were won;
- Prizes cannot be exchanged nor transferred and participation and/or selection does not entitle to additional benefits nor compensation;
- We reserve the right to terminate the contest before its end for good cause. Such a termination shall be deemed to have occurred in particular if, for technical, organizational or legal reasons, the proper performance of the contest cannot be guaranteed.
- The specific rules and content for each challenge will be made public with the launch of the weekend event on the days mentioned above.
- You are allowed to participate in as many worlds as you play. However, the final price of the global challenge will only count your performance and results obtained in the same server. In addition, a player can only receive one reward per challenge and one world prize even if he has won in several worlds. E.g. winning 3 points in world A and 2 points in world B does not equal winning 5 points.
- For any question and/or concern, send a ticket to your support team that will answer all your doubts.