Welcome to AMOK, the new 4 parts Winter challenge for Desert Operations and Wargame 1942, where you can show who is the greatest during this holiday season!
You can take part on this challenge to get amazing rewards in each round and a greater one at the end! Be amongst the top 3 winners and get the big prize!
- Every challenge will reward 3 winners with diamonds.
- Every challenge will also award points to the top 5 players of all permanent worlds, every week.
- After all 4 challenges have been completed, the user that has collected the most points (all permanent worlds except BK) will be the winner of the AMOK challenge (1 winner per world).
- The last chapter will double the points earned ;
- There might be one or two additional bonus challenges with secret objectives, only revealed at the last minute; specific prizes/rewards will accompany these bonus events.
SNOW TIGER: What is more deadly, the fangs of the tiger or the bite of the cold wind? Pick your poison.
December 10th – December 15th (Included)
Objective: Most won fights
Mountain Madness: Witness the rise of those who dare and the fall of those who do not.
December 17th – December 22nd (Included)
Objective: Most combat points earned during the event
BONUS EVENT: Banshee in the Blizzard: Sight, scream, scare and snipe.
December 23th – December 24th
Siberian Warlords and Heroes: Power to the people, as unity is strength, and strength is unity is… Power!
December 24th – December 29th (Included)
Objective: Pentagon Capture (with dedicated bash)
BONUS EVENT: Симфония № 8 до минор, ор. 65
December 30th – December 31st
273.15°C: Where mercury doesn't go
December 31st Until January 5th (Included)
Objective: Most Winning Fights + Spies
- Support reserves the right to exclude any player for any irregularity, without notice and without any right to dispute nor compensation;
- The use of the holiday mode during the last 48 hours of any individual or bonus challenge, automatically disqualifies the participant from that individual challenge.
- Any sanction received during the full time period of the global challenge automatically disqualifies the participant from all 4 individual challenges and the global one, as well as coming out of a temporary lock after the initial challenge began or being sanctioned after it ended and before the final results are published;
- In the event of an irregularity, support can revoke credited rewards!
- Participation is free and not mandatory and only requires a game account. By participating you have agreed that your nickname is mentioned as a participant and/or a potential winner. Prizes are only in the game virtual currency: diamonds and in game resources (LP - loyalty points);
- Listed winners are not entitled to additional gains or compensation than those listed. Prizes can only be rewarded in the one world where they were won;
- Prizes cannot be exchanged nor transferred and participation and/or selection does not entitle to additional benefits nor compensation;
- We reserve the right to terminate the contest before its end for good cause. Such a termination shall be deemed to have occurred in particular if, for technical, organizational or legal reasons, the proper performance of the contest cannot be guaranteed.
- The specific rules and content for each challenge will be made public with the launch of the weekend event on the days mentioned above.
- You are allowed to participate in as many worlds as you play. However, the final price of the global challenge will only count your performance and results obtained in the same server. In addition, a player can only receive one reward per challenge and one world prize even if he has won in several worlds. E.g. winning 3 points in world A and 2 points in world B does not equal winning 5 points.
- For any question and/or concern, send a ticket to your support team that will answer all your doubts.