[Resolution 21.1 – referred to as "_Population_"]
"population" as a resource was introduced on Wednesday the 15th of September 2021, UTC 3pm;
"event_top_level_points_groups_60" has been activated worldwide;
this event grants access to extended battlefields with numerous potential targets;
War Outrages also known as "pushing", "arranged fights", "fake combats" and such derogatory appellations are hereby strictly supervised if not prevented entirely;
While rules prevail and will be enforced by all means via independent support supervision;
While fair game play must prevail;
While strategy remains the essence of DESERT-OPERATIONS;
Pushing is OUT...
WAR is back...
And to the absolute and full sense of the term.
Appendix: Detailed guide and technical documentation to resolution 21.1 "Population".
- Population is a number supported by your account value plus your houses and skyscrapers.
- Population is needed to maintain any additional buildings.
- Increasing houses, skyscrapers and account value will increase population.
- Checking a targets profile will indicate:
- Their amount of points, amount of buildings that YOU can collect from the target, based on their current bash level and your population level.
- The higher your population level, the more buildings you can collect from target.
- Of course, you still need to win the fight...
- When a target's bash level has reached "0%", the mentioned buildings you can earn from them will be shown as "0"on their profile until their bash recovers.
- Unless it's been proven that you are arranging fights to your advantage (), you can attack ANY target in range and not fear a possible support retaliation/account moderation in return.
- Read this last sentence once again:
- Unless it's been proven that you are arranging fights to your advantage ()+, you can attack ANY target in range and not fear a possible support retaliation/account moderation in return.
Your Desert Operations team.
War is what we do.