The Empire – Thursday Sept. 30th 2PM Local / Monday Oct. 11th 23:59 Local (Included)
welcome to "The Empire"! Build and defend your empire in our 2-week challenge.The most successful and glorious generals will be rewarded!
Want to know more? Here are the details:
The Empire Challenges
Establish the Empire
Thursday Sept. 30th 2PM Local / Monday Oct. 4th 23:59 Local (Included)
Combat Highscore Progress
Bring Down the Empire
Thursday Oct. 7th 2PM Local / Monday Oct. 11th 23:59 Local (Included)
Highes Count of Spy and Attack
For each of the two parts of the challenge the winners will receive:
Local winners (one per GEO):
the Top 3 players (players with most points) of a GEO receives:
As usual, some rules and limitations apply to this:
- Support reserves the right to exclude any player for any irregularity, without notice and without any right to dispute nor compensation;
- In the event of an irregularity, support can revoke credited rewards!
- Participation is free and not mandatory and only requires a game account. By participating you have agreed that your nickname is mentioned as a participant and/or a potential winner. Prizes are only in the game virtual currency: diamonds and in game resources (LP - loyalty points);
- Prizes cannot be exchanged nor transferred and participation and/or selection does not entitle to additional benefits nor compensation;
- You can participate in as many worlds as you play. However, the final price of the global challenge only counts your performance and results achieved on the same server. In addition, a player can only receive one reward per challenge and one world prize, even if they have won in multiple worlds. E.g. to win 3 points in world A and 2 points in world B does not mean to win 5 points;
- In the event of a tie in the final results (local winners), the winner will be decided by the support team with regard to the results in the individual phases (e.g. fights won, fight point progress). This decision is final.
- We reserve the right to terminate the contest before its end for good cause. Such a termination shall be deemed to have occurred in particular if, for technical, organizational or legal reasons, the proper performance of the contest cannot be guaranteed.
- For any question and/or concern, send a ticket to your support team that will answer all your doubts.