The plans of a formidable weapon have been stolen and hidden in (no BK).
One active player in every game server has been randomly picked – he/she has the plans!
Nobody knows who he/she is.
All we know is that:
- He is attackable and in range of many players
- He is a member of an alliance
- He isn't blocked or banned
- He has 2 Consulates – one of which is losable
The consulate will be visible on spy reports (buildings) and victorious battle reports.
At the end of the event, Monday 23:59, whoever has the extra "mystery Consulate" in his possession, will save the world. We will pay 100k diamonds in exchange for the plans as we'll remove his extra consulate containing the stolen plans of the East India weapon.
Moreover: if the player that retrieved the extra consulate and who has it in his possession at the end of the event , all active members of his alliance will be rewarded with 5k diamonds each .
As usual, some rules and limitations apply to this challenge:
- Support reserves the right to exclude any player for any irregularity, without notice and without any right to dispute nor compensation;
- Selection of the receiver of the extra consulate will be done randomly in each geo.
- The use of the Holiday mode isn't allowed during this challenge.
- In the event of an irregularity, no reward shall be paid to the player that has the extra consulate at the end of the challenge and his teammates.**
- In the event of an irregularity, support can revoke credited rewards!
- Irregularities can be – but are not limited to: acquiring the extra consulate via arrangements/arranged fights; arranging attacks to protect a player/be protected so that no buildings may be obtained by others; losing fights on purpose to transfer the extra consulate to another party in the hope of re-acquiring it later or to share some of the reward one way or another etc.
- Participation is free and not mandatory and only requires a game account. By participating you have agreed that your nickname is mentioned as a participant and/or a potential winner. Prizes are only in the game virtual currency: diamonds and in game resources (LP - loyalty points);
- Prizes cannot be exchanged nor transferred and participation and/or selection does not entitle to additional benefits nor compensation;
- You can participate in as many worlds as you play.
- In the event that the "extra consulate" owner is proven to have violated the rules of the game or the rules of this particular challenge, half of the final prize (50.000 diamonds) might be paid out to the player with the highest count of won battles over the period of the challenge in the same game world and that did not violate the rules. No alliance reward might be paid out in this case.
- We reserve the right to terminate the contest before its end for good cause. Such a termination shall be deemed to have occurred in particular if, for technical, organizational or legal reasons, the proper performance of the contest cannot be guaranteed.
- For any question and/or concern, send a ticket to your support team that will answer all your doubts.