Today we just updated Wargame1942 to the game's latest version. This version brings the changes and fixes detailed below.
- Alliance high score would in certain circumstances not update. It has been solved to provide 100% accuracy.
- Trade offers that had been deleted could be under certain circumstances bought, resulting in a buyer spending dollars and never getting his goods. This behavior has been corrected.
- Certain spy action cancelations would not return the appropriate amount of gold. It has also been corrected.
- We now have access to even more boosts that we can propose (much like the daily diamond boosts) via item shop. We are preparing bundles to fulfill everybody’s hunger.
- We added the following HQ levels: WGUS1 (level 33)
- We modified the behavior of the chat window: in prior versions of the game the chat was bigger than the browser window when you would increase the size of the chat and then login with a smaller browser window. It is now resizable.
- We added a navigation option to the high-score: a new button to the player details to get to the previous and next player details (according to the high-score).
- We introduced a more consistent mechanic to the top alliance daily transfer boost/reward: no matter when the event is rewarded and paid out, the duration of the boost will be ensured (whereas before it was estimated to match the time needed by support to investigate).
- All new “A Storm is Coming” achievements were added to the game. They will start to be awarded as the challenge results come in.
This version also brings the possibility to merge game servers together, by bringing the players’ accounts from one world into another and combine all accounts into the same ranking. Two “smaller” worlds could be brought together into a larger, more active one: a “source world”, from which all active accounts would be taken, to be imported into a “target world”, where all existing accounts remain and the others are added. More players, more fun… more wars!!!
While this new feature opens up endless possibilities for you and us, there are a few structural and gameplay limitations to take into account. For example, only worlds from the same game version (such as the worlds of Wargame1942 in the German region) can be merged together. Also, only worlds “compatible” in terms of accounts “size” will be merged. Then, considering worlds all have their specific “setup” (frequency of bank payouts, bash levels, default oil conversion rates etc.), merging two worlds implies to decide which configuration values to keep.
Last but not least, there are conditions that apply to players’ accounts themselves: when merging two worlds, if any user has an account in both, his accounts will be merged together so he doesn’t lose anything; if he has an account in one of the two worlds only, the merge will not directly affect his account which will either remain in the “target world” or be imported from the “source world”.
Because it has been designed for you, we’d like you to take part in it by sharing with us your ideas and suggestions. Keeping in mind these limitations, what worlds would you like to see merged together? From the merged worlds, which particular setup of the two would you keep, etc. Send us your suggestions, post your ideas in this thread, we’ll be happy to read what you have in mind.
Your dedicated Wargame1942 Team