Posts by LisaC

Hello CNGASS,

To change your Forum name click on your picture/ Control Panel in the upper right top of your screen.

Then click Account Management and fill in the changes you want. Be careful and keep notes, because these changes will lock you out if you don't remember them the then time you visit Forum

User Account

I hope this helps you.

I don't work for this game, I'm just trying to help with your frustration.

Take care,

Lisa

Bu, bunu yapanlar için işe yarıyor gibi görünen yeni bir casus taktik / debriyaj.

Hello Players,

I just heard of another player that has COVID-19. This virus has made this world an even smaller place and touched us all in one way or another.

As a community made up of people from around the world, I feel it is games such these that teach us about each other and to help us better understand each other.

Regardless if you have an religion or not I believe we all are only as good as what we do help people around us.

Please tell us if you or your family has or had the virus. Maybe the person's first name, age and anything else you would like to share with the group.

I personally would like to know this and I know others would too.

Every human being is important!

I pray for those with this virus and those helping us through it,

LisaC

Game Rules

Game rules are the same for ALL players.

2. The dishonest development of an account through commerce and attacks known as “pushing”, will be strictly forbidden; even if it’s only an attempt it will be penalized. Attacks with the purpose of transferring buildings from an account to another aren't allowed and if it's detected, the combat and commerce activities will be revoked. Our support team has the final word to determine if an action is considered “pushing” as well as the appropriate sanction for each case. More info in our FAQ Section

"Pushing" is viewed by the game as any player trying to re-position themselves outside of the normal playing rules and or "Special " or weekend Events.

I hope this helps answer your question(s)

LisaC

Hello Everyone,

Top Events and Demolish features give ACTIVE players more action.

This is a war game, attacking and planning a good strategy is and has been the premise of the program. Yes we all get upset when a giant bank crushes a lower level player ( ourselves). It is possible for a good player to work themselves up without buying game credits. Of course it cost money to run these games / servers, improving programs and systems. We would hope players see the value and possibilities and buy game credits.

Anyone that knows me knows I play, monitor and invest at several levels of Gamigo and other games.

This last weekend I was crushed by a few larger banks/ level players. At first I thought " Oh man again." Then I think I'm going to nail ten others now.

( It is just a game cheer up.)

LisaC aka Lisagonewild aka SkinChic aka SkinnyChic ( SkinnyChic there is a lie ...lol )

PS: Please please never stop adding your comments. YOU do shape and help these games evolve. We have a long way to go and I know many feel game management makes one step forward and three backward, but that is not true.

For you hungry battling gamers.

Army Goulash (Gooey)

During World War II, this dish would have been made with one of three kinds of canned beef: one lightly seasoned from the US or Argentina called "Canned Horse"; the British version known as "Bully Beef" or the unpleasant tasting French version from Madagascar called "Monkey Meat."

Recipe Ingredients

• 1 pound ground beef
    • 1 medium onion
    • 2 (16 ounce) cans pork and beans
    • 6 1/2 ounces tomato sauce
    • Salt and pepper ( to taste)
    • 1 tablespoon Chili powder

Method

1. Brown ground beef with onions.
    2. Mix in pork and beans, chili powder to taste, salt and pepper to taste and tomato sauce. Simmer for about 30 minutes.

6 servings

Hello Everyone,

Top Events can be very fun and exciting to play, especially by knowledgeable players . I have personally played new worlds as a part of alliance and as a stand alone player. I currently play a few worlds in the top 50 and other worlds where I am lower in points. My lower point worlds I enjoy building and hunting for targets that are dead or forgotten accounts. Where I am in the top 50 or higher I have played in an alliance and not. There are great opportunities to grow and battle many at any level of play.

It is true when a big bank players attacks, takes many of your buildings and wipes out your units you get mad. However when you are knocked down you have easy and more targets to attack. Pass the pain down ( lol).

You know you don't need to be in alliance to get help from others. Many players get assistance and can enjoy attacking to help a secret alliance of friends. I enjoy that most.

These games may still have problems, however their still fun to play.

Take care and see you on the battlefield.

LisaC

PS: You can't miss my units their all painted purple with pink racing stripes. :thumbup: