LisaC Student

• Female
  • Member since May 22nd 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • هلا
  • Hello you are a MOD. Can you tell me wy De tickets no anwser. from support on the dutch server . Alpha ???? it-suporto on holyday ??? greeting me
  • good I am a Mafiaa94 player from Delta UK ~~ there was an error in the game the guidiab player did not connect but in the last attack he found me with a defense please check that error why I remove a mogoion of points ~~ you can claim Loki ~ ~ I can not claim it and I have a photo as I do not connect ~~ if you send me your email I send it to you ~~ thanks
  • good I am a Mafiaa94 player from Delta UK ~~ there was an error in the game the guidiab player did not connect but in the last attack he found me with a defense please check that error why I remove a mogoion of points ~~ you can claim Loki ~ ~ I can not claim it and I have a photo as I do not connect ~~ if you send me your email I send it to you ~~ thanks
  • good I am a guidian player Mafiaa94 from Delta UK ~~ there is an error in the game the player did not connect but in the last attack he found me with a defense please check that error why I remove a mogoion of points ~~ graciaa
  • Can you help me!
    Almost 3 days ago I sent a ticket to support but there is still no answer, ticket number 1387829
    tnx
  • Yes, I am still a Mod
  • Hi Lisa-Are you still a moderator?
  • forum is broke, how do we start a new thread??